Our 2022 children’s summer scheme is now open for booking!
Our ever-popular GoWild! summer scheme has been running for many years. Last year we delivered our biggest one ever, with around 280 children joining. It was great to see them running free together after so long in lockdown – and we can’t wait to do it all again!
Our 2022 programme
This year’s programme will include all the usual favourites, from zorbing to a trip to the seaside – and we’ve got some great new things in store too!
- This year’s GoWild! dates are Monday 25 July to Friday 12 August
- It will run Mondays to Fridays, 5 hours a day, 10am – 3pm, for 3 weeks
- It is open to all 8-14 year olds in the Newham area
- You can book your child a place for the whole programme, or choose certain days to suit you
- Venue is the Bobby Moore Sports Pavilion and Flanders Field, 118 Napier Road, East Ham, E6 2SG
- Thanks to the support of our generous funders, we are able to offer places at a low cost of just £5 per day per child
- On two Fridays, we will run daytrips instead of the usual activities. You can find details on the booking form.
As always, this year’s scheme is co-designed and delivered by our amazing young leaders, aged 15-22, as part of our ‘Stepping Up’ programme. This means that, as well as providing a lot of fun and new experiences for the kids, Go Wild! also offers local young people valuable work and volunteering experience!
Book your place today!
Go Wild! often sells out and we expect it to be very popular again this year. So we recommend early booking to avoid disappointment.
This link will give you all the detailed info and allow you to reserve your place(s) quickly and securely online.
If you have any questions before making your booking, feel free to email us.