We are following guidance from Government, Public Health and the Department for Education. We have put extra measures in place to ensure good hygiene is maintained in all of our sites and activities. These include:
- Signs and advice encouraging frequent handwashing with soap for 20 seconds, especially before eating or handling food, after toilet visits or after coughing or sneezing. Children will be supervised to ensure they wash their hands for 20 seconds.
- Completing a deep clean of our premises
- Signs and advice encouraging people to cover their mouth and nose with a tissue when sneezing or coughing and to discard the tissue immediately into a bin
- No sharing of food/drinks/utensils
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces toys and equipment regularly
- Ensuring supplies such as hand soap, hand sanitisers, tissues and hand dryers/hand towels and surface spray and wipes are available for use
- Everyone is asked to wash their hands on arrival to our premises
- Adopting a non-contact greeting method with each other – wave hands or a ‘namaste’ approach.
- Encouraging social distancing (keeping 2 metres away from each other) where possible