We’re very proud of the four community spaces that we manage:
- The Well Community Centre
- Flanders Playing Field
- Bobby Moore Sports Pavilion
- and the Community Garden
All of our community spaces are available to hire!
- You can download our specs and current hire costs for all our facilities
- To ask a question or make a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 0208 586 7070 and select option 1.
- If you’re interested hiring our football or cricket facilities, it’s easy to check our prices and pay for your bookings online. If you have any questions, feel free to give our friendly team a shout using the contact details above.
Our prices are affordable and provide great value for money. The income we receive goes to our charitable services, so when you make a booking with us your local community benefits too!
The Well Community Centre and Cafe
Looking for a venue for your birthday, wedding or celebration party? Or perhaps you’re a local organisation wanting to host a meeting or training course?
The Well offers a large multi-purpose hall, a community café with attached kitchen, training rooms and a counselling room. Over the years we’ve hosted everything from birthday parties to funeral wakes, mendhis to anniversary celebrations and team away days to exhibitions.
We also offer a discount if you’re a charity, if you book multiple rooms together, book for five hours or more, or make a series of regular bookings!
Flanders Playing Field and the Bobby Moore Sports Pavilion
Looking for a home for your sports club or planning a one-off sporting event? Whether you’re a new smaller group, or a bigger established club, we’d love to help! We regularly host up to 20 local football teams, 6 cricket teams and a wide range of group exercise classes too.
We offer high-quality sports and social facilities including three football pitches, two mini soccer pitches, a grass cricket square, cricket nets and an all-weather floodlit multi-use games area.
This all comes with six team changing rooms, a café, club room, a small gym and car parking to make the perfect sports package.
Grow Together Be Together Community Garden
Planning a summer celebration, or want to organise some outdoors learning? Our eco-friendly ‘Grow Together Be Together Community Garden’ is an urban oasis offering 350m2 of flexible space!
Our garden is an ideal venue for daytime primary school lessons and afterschool clubs. We can offer ‘outdoor classroom’ educational workshops for local primary school children too – read more here. Our team will work with you to develop bespoke sessions relevant to your age group, curriculum and current class topics, such as:
- Identifying different plants and mini-beasts
- Plant lifecycles
- Understanding where our food comes from
- Practical food growing skills
- Craft workshops e.g. printing, dyeing and rubbings with different plants
- Healthy cooking workshops using produce from the garden
The garden is a fantastic place to learn about sustainability too. It was designed by ‘Permaculture’ consultants and is packed with green features like a compost toilet, police horse manure for the fertiliser and wood chippings from local tree surgeons!