BDCA is committed to sharing our learning so we decided to create this page where people can access an archive of our various reports and publications. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, get in touch!
Our most recent publications
- 2021 Annual Impact Report Our 2021 Impact Report is packed full of information and personal stories about our work this year. These stories of hope and progress should give us all a reason to smile this holiday season.
- BDCA Strategic Review (2017-2020): Time For Change As part of our Local Sustainability Project, BDCA conducted an in depth organisational review and used the findings to shape our 4 year strategic plan. The next review will be in 2021.
- 2020 Annual Impact Report This document and film showcases the amazing ways that our team has been working together to change lives and transform our community. We hope you will enjoy reading through the project highlights, testimonies from our users, financial summary and monitoring data collected across the organisation throughout 2020.
Here are just some of our policies and procedure documents:
- Code of Conduct
- Complaints procedure
- Data Protection
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Faith Statement
- Health and safety
- Privacy notice
- Competition terms and conditions
- Voices for Change 2021 This research aimed to improve our insights into how Covid-19 has affected our neighbours, and how we can support Newham’s recovery. Through a total of almost 400 online questionnaires, face-to-face activities and in-depth conversations, our neighbours shared their concerns and fears, hopes and dreams, tears and laughter.
- Community Consultation Report 2018 BDCA conduct in-depth community consultations every 2 years, primarily via online questionnaire. The aim was to gain insight into changing local needs and give local people a chance to shape our future service delivery.
- Evaluation of New Day Project Impact 2019 BDCA invited local capacity building charity Compost London to conduct an external evaluation of our New Day Project support centre for rough sleepers in the London Borough of Newham.
- Evaluation of Elders Project Impact 2018 BDCA invited local capacity building charity Compost London to conduct an external evaluation of our Elders Project programme of activities and service for Over 50s in the London Borough of Newham.